Credo NFPA20 Fire Pump Skid Mounted System, with expertise in developing high quality fire pumps and pump systems that operate reliably when required in office buildings, schools, dormitories, industrial sites, high density residential areas, manufacturing plants and commercial locations.
UL/FM requirements: FM certification is required for pumps, diesel engines, control cabinets, valves, flow meters, main safety valves and circulating safety valves, and UL certification is required for motors.
FM/UL certified fire pump set supporting other products:
1. Diesel engine (FM/UL certification) or electric motor (UL certification)
2. Control cabinet (FM/UL certified)
3. Flowmeter (FM/UL certified)
4. Safety valve (FM/UL certified)
5. Automatic exhaust valve (FM/UL certification)
6. Case relief valve (FM/UL certified)
7. Outlet pressure gauges (FM/UL certified)
8. Security Windows (no certification required)
9. Diesel fuel tank (no certification required)
10. Start battery (no certification required)
|Item NO.||Pump Type||Capacity (GPM)||Head (PSI)|
|1||Split Case Pump||50-8000||40-400|
|2||Vertical Turbine Pump||50-6000||40-400|
|3||End Suction Pump||50-1500||40-224|
Our testing center have beenauthorized a national second grade certificate of accuracy, and all the equipments were built up according to the international standard like ISO,DIN, and the lab could provide performance testing for varied kinds of pump , motor power up to 2800KW, suction diameter up to 2500mm.